What's your bike getting for Christmas?

Talk about anything bike related.
Dai version
Reactions:
Re: What's your bike getting for Christmas?

Post by Dai version » 24 Dec 2015, 11:51

rumpoldstilskin wrote:I'm with Kev (Cab), out for a ride christmas day as my misses is working, probably up to Hadrian's Wall or over to Snowdon to see some white stuff.
Got a dealer lined up? Cos Based on then weather so far you can't be talking about snow! Lol .... Enjoy your ride out ... It's more like summer was than mid Dec!

robbo
Reactions:

Post by robbo » 24 Dec 2015, 12:43

Sold if i see anything i like !

Dooffle
Reactions:

Post by Dooffle » 24 Dec 2015, 22:33

Might get some bits for the FJR, if I finish cleaning the bits first. :D
rumpoldstilskin wrote:I'm with Kev (Cab), out for a ride christmas day as my misses is working, probably up to Hadrian's Wall or over to Snowdon to see some white stuff.
Don't hold your breath for white stuff on Snowdon, that's if you can even see it. No snow on it at the moment and only rain forcast. I can normally see it from here but the cloud is in the way. :D

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 24 Dec 2015, 23:56

Dooffle wrote:Might get some bits for the FJR, if I finish cleaning the bits first. :D
Don't hold your breath for white stuff on Snowdon, that's if you can even see it. No snow on it at the moment and only rain forcast. I can normally see it from here but the cloud is in the way. :D
i know :,(
My cousin lives at the base and said it probably won't come till February now going off past weather trends. Been out today but the carbon lid was just too darn noisy, stopped to swap for my AGV and spent the rest of my day zipping around some roads i could not tell you where around the Weeton Barracks area?? Lancashire, good roads albeit some flooded.

Bought my bike some muck off as it on sale in halfrauds & some ACF50 :) so tomorrow day inside won't be too bad