Scum

Talk about anything bike related.
CRM
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Scum

Post by CRM » 13 Nov 2015, 18:24

Has anyone seen this article that's made the news today ?
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... n-10441108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Manchester CID came down to wales today to take a statement of what i saw yesterday.
Upgrade your account to VIP status to enable the Signature feature.

Jim27
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Scum

Post by Jim27 » 13 Nov 2015, 20:51

That's shocking. Absolute scum, they are. Nothing but vile parasitic vultures who deserve to be put in a very dark, horrible hole and never see the light of day again...
Jim's words of wisdom:
We're here for a good time, not a long time.
The power to change your life comes from taking total responsibility for it.

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 13 Nov 2015, 22:39

Was just discussing with Mrs C how disproportion attention to "Valarc Roenzo gate" these past few weeks have been compared to other matters in the world that are far more important. Can't see this thread making two pages of posts. It is not only sad that a pensioner can't safely drive a van round his home town, but also how robust we at absorbing the news and passing it over. We'll be talking of this years GP for years, but I challenge anyone on here to recall James Ray's name and post on here on 13/11/16 without the aid of a diary of any kind.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 13 Nov 2015, 23:45

Poor sod. Thieves will thieve and its never really going to stop; as jealousy and the ease/convenience of taking ones property and lack of severe punishment for such due to a cowardly government who wants to please very tom dick and bhagdadi, but what for the love of all thats wrong in the world does it need to involve violence of any extent? Let alone murder.

That van will probably be used for what: theft of some cigarettes? Burglary? Bike theft?
Never worth taking a life for. My heart goes out to his family.

MassDestruction
VIP
Reactions:

Post by MassDestruction » 14 Nov 2015, 03:02

It's insane what some people will do, they don't deserve to be out on the streets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finchey63
Reactions:

Post by finchey63 » 14 Nov 2015, 10:41

MassDestruction wrote:It's insane what some people will do, they don't deserve to be out on the streets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They don't deserve to be breathing the same air as good decent people....
Fucking scumbags. :evil:

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 14 Nov 2015, 19:37

It's just very sad. He looks like he'd been a decent bloke all his life only to have it end like that. You won't get many commenting on it. Triviality and opinion aren't really relevant here.
Revving the bollox off it since 1982