Half Price IAM training to under 30's

Talk about anything bike related.
BigDan1190
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Half Price IAM training to under 30's

Post by BigDan1190 » 19 Sep 2015, 21:22

Fantastic. Is there a time limit to the discount? Would like to take this up but probably at the start of the new season rather than now.

Andrew Bloomer
Reactions:

Post by Andrew Bloomer » 21 Sep 2015, 09:36

Andrew Bloomer wrote:

Marco wrote:

Andrew Bloomer wrote:
Marco wrote:Do u have to live in the area to take advantage?

All the runs will start in the Warrington area, because that is where our Group is based. Two of our normal meeting points are Lymm Services or Let's Eat Cafe on the A49.

We have had Associates come to us from all over the North West and we are very flexible and work on a 1-1 basis.

But can you still qualify for the 50% discount if u don't live in the area as long as u can get to the meet point?

Yep - so long as you sign up with our Group and do the Observed runs with us you can live anywhere :)
Cheers that's all I was wondering. Think this will be next pay day then. Do u no when the offer runs out?

The offer is dependent upon available funds and at the moment we have plenty of funds so can't see this offer ending anytime soon. As and when you're ready, just get in touch with Gordon and mention the Jack Bellis scheme.
Last edited by Andrew Bloomer on 21 Sep 2015, 09:41, edited 2 times in total.

Andrew Bloomer
Reactions:

Post by Andrew Bloomer » 21 Sep 2015, 09:37

SMUDGER wrote:I wouldn't even think 40 would cover there fuel costs riding to where you meet taking you out then riding home after a few sessions I'd think they would be putting fuel in out there own pockets

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
We do.................

Andrew Bloomer
Reactions:

Post by Andrew Bloomer » 21 Sep 2015, 09:39

BigDan1190 wrote:Fantastic. Is there a time limit to the discount? Would like to take this up but probably at the start of the new season rather than now.
The offer is dependent upon available funds and at the moment we have plenty of funds so can't see this offer ending anytime soon. As and when you're ready, just get in touch with Gordon and mention the Jack Bellis scheme.