Hello... again.

Recently joined us? Come in and say hello!
seb421
Reactions:
Hello... again.

Post by seb421 » 13 Apr 2015, 01:33

Hi just re registered,

Seb (almost 30) from Horwich Town

Joined here years back when Martin (benny) got me sign up after some hassle on the Storm boards but never really posted much as it was mad busy

Currently got a K6 1000 and a GasGas EC300

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Re: Hello... again.

Post by Cabernet » 13 Apr 2015, 06:34

Welcome back
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

Dai version
Reactions:

Post by Dai version » 13 Apr 2015, 06:36

Welcome back home

pip
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pip » 13 Apr 2015, 06:50

welcome back seb to nwb

seb421
Reactions:

Post by seb421 » 13 Apr 2015, 11:50

What the hell happened to the forum gang?

Also have you seen the facebook group NWUBK thinking they are like the best thing since slice bread, other week they was laughing at a NWB hoodie saying who are these people? i promptly told them they have been around a lot longer than your facebook friends group

CRM
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by CRM » 13 Apr 2015, 11:58

seb421 wrote:What the hell happened to the forum gang?

Also have you seen the facebook group NWUBK thinking they are like the best thing since slice bread, other week they was laughing at a NWB hoodie saying who are these people? i promptly told them they have been around a lot longer than your facebook friends group
Forum gang ?

Not aware of the others, however i remember the northwestbikers.co.uk forum from years ago, went a bit dead though for some reason. some decent people on there i seem to remember

welcome back
Upgrade your account to VIP status to enable the Signature feature.

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 13 Apr 2015, 12:30

CRM wrote:

Forum gang ?

Not aware of the others, however i remember the northwestbikers.co.uk forum from years ago, went a bit dead though for some reason. some decent people on there i seem to remember

welcome back
I remember northwestbikers.co.uk and was a member myself. Last I saw the woman who ran the site moved to warmer climates :)

Bradders
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Bradders » 13 Apr 2015, 21:15

Would this be what no one was telling me about the picture of me at southport lol

Daveace22
Reactions:

Post by Daveace22 » 14 Apr 2015, 00:01

CRM wrote:

Forum gang ?

welcome back
They are called northwest biker meets or something like that been on Facebook for a while but never met any of them personally

jaffa1963
Reactions:
Hello... again.

Post by jaffa1963 » 15 Apr 2015, 18:11

Hi Seb.

As an aside, I also remember of the .co.uk forum. I used to ride with them round Wales when i had a YBR 125 lol.

I watch that NWBmeets Facebook group and see some of them about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk