im not a bloody newbie lol

Recently joined us? Come in and say hello!
banana svrider
Reactions:
im not a bloody newbie lol

Post by banana svrider » 09 Apr 2015, 20:03

hi peeps,

I used to ride the orange cb500! its Glen. I see a few things have changed in the last couple of weeks and i cant log in via facebook so im buggered ha. Had to create a new id. I know very original username lol

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Re: im not a bloody newbie lol

Post by Cabernet » 09 Apr 2015, 20:27

How is the new mount?
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

Loose Sprockets
Reactions:

Post by Loose Sprockets » 09 Apr 2015, 20:42

Yeah we all had to create new ID's, i take it you've been having a blast on the sv in this weather? You got a belter there.

(This is/was HondaPete)

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 09 Apr 2015, 21:01

you got Tangoed !!! welcome ..again glen
:

pip
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pip » 10 Apr 2015, 07:23

welcome glen,i still cant get use to all the name changes.seems strange

banana svrider
Reactions:

Post by banana svrider » 10 Apr 2015, 07:32

Thanks guys,

you know what the bikes great so far but ive not been out on it yet other than work! how crap is that! we are getting to the end of the house move now and had the survey and stuff back and what we need to do ect so money and time has been really tight. Im taking mrs and kids to devon for a week too next week just for a cheap break before the move. Im fed up of washing the bike lol its boring ha, i might pop out for a few short blasts when i get back but i think anything more is going to have to wait till later on in the summer! engine breaking is a lot more stronger than the cb! still getting used to that! dont like side stands either ha! polished wheels are a bitch and i will be getting rid of them when i need new tyres! valve clerarences will need checking but im leaving all jobs like that till winter! i only got 115 miles out of a full tank but that was going to work 8 miles each way in the cold mornings! also notcied its only a 16 litre tank, 11 litre plus 5 reserve apparently! smaller than the cb that had 18! but i do have a petrol light which is a move up in technology for me! glad to be back on though!!