Just arrived.

Recently joined us? Come in and say hello!
igotplastered
Reactions:
Just arrived.

Post by igotplastered » 17 Mar 2017, 23:32

Hi Guys,

Just a quick hello, I'm based in Manchester have a Yamaha Virago 1100 which is off the road at the moment, hopefully out of sick bay soon.

Apology for the short notice but I've only just received the email below myself, please take the time to read and hope you guys can help out.
Thanks for your time,

igotplastered (Stan)

On behalf of our beautiful daughter (biker) Patricja ? Request for a Motorbike convoy to Salford Royal Hospital @ 7.30pm Sunday 19th March 2017
Meet Krispys Kreme trafford . 6.30-7 and surrounding car parks. Ride down together for 730 pm
http://www.gofundme.com/patis-fund" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Our daughter who is a keen biker was involved in a very serious bike accident on Sunday night in Urmston. She is now in a coma in Salford Royal Hospital and remains in a very critical state.
As her love is motorbikes we think she may respond to a convoy from the biker family to the hospital on Sunday evening at 7.30pm. We can then record this and play it to her by her bedside in the hope it may push her to recovery.
We would really appreciate you all spreading the message and letting us know about turnout and if people will do this for her. I know she has attended many similar things when friends have died or requested a turnout.
As parents any help you can give to us we would be so appreciative.
Kindest regards Meg & Greg (mum and dad)

pip
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Just arrived.

Post by pip » 20 Mar 2017, 07:24

get well soon Patti.