Recently joined us? Come in and say hello!
Topper
VIP
Reactions:
Re: New member

Post by Topper » 20 Sep 2016, 09:03

Welcome aboard Maz. I am sure it will not take long to get back in the saddle. There are ride out organised by members every now and then. Keep your eye on the ride out section.

I go out to the Raven in Whitchurch most Thursday evenings to the bike meet there and also have a bimble into North Wales every other weekend..........weather permitting of course :D

Welcome to tag along with me anytime
:D Manners cost nowt.......so.....use em!! :D

Moseley Maz
Reactions:

Post by Moseley Maz » 21 Sep 2016, 10:29

Topper wrote:Welcome aboard Maz. I am sure it will not take long to get back in the saddle. There are ride out organised by members every now and then. Keep your eye on the ride out section.

I go out to the Raven in Whitchurch most Thursday evenings to the bike meet there and also have a bimble into North Wales every other weekend..........weather permitting of course :D

Welcome to tag along with me anytime
Nice one Topper, been down to Whitchurch and then back up through North Wales a few times in recent weeks. Certainly getting the miles in now. Not sure what I'm up to this weekend.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 24 Sep 2016, 08:51

Cabernet wrote:Welcome to forum
Hope to see you out soon.
Moseley Maz wrote: want to get back for the footy.
Hmmm, having second thoughts already.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,