Is it 2007 again?!?

Recently joined us? Come in and say hello!
ListerTheStupid
Reactions:
Re: Is it 2007 again?!?

Post by ListerTheStupid » 02 Apr 2015, 19:40

Fag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kev1382
Reactions:

Post by Kev1382 » 02 Apr 2015, 20:10

Alright nob head;-)

Brashy
Reactions:

Post by Brashy » 03 Apr 2015, 13:46

Howdy Goody

Lister... have you asked permission to be on here

Kev... Shush you sheep shagging toothless wonder.

Jim27
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Jim27 » 04 Apr 2015, 17:48

Brashy wrote:If I got the clap it was from snogging your dog... so what had you been up to Jimbo... I think it may have involved Peanut butter.. :P

and glad to be back.
It wasn't the clap. More likely something to do with the dog having just eaten his own steaming fresh sh*t in the garden a few minutes earlier and the fact that when he tongue-punched your gob he managed to lick the roof of your mouth and the back of your front teeth lol ;)

Good to see you back anyways. Bet you're climbing the wall dying to get back on the bike, eh?
Jim's words of wisdom:
We're here for a good time, not a long time.
The power to change your life comes from taking total responsibility for it.

Brashy
Reactions:

Post by Brashy » 07 Apr 2015, 12:29

Jim27 wrote:
Brashy wrote:If I got the clap it was from snogging your dog... so what had you been up to Jimbo... I think it may have involved Peanut butter.. :P

and glad to be back.
It wasn't the clap. More likely something to do with the dog having just eaten his own steaming fresh sh*t in the garden a few minutes earlier and the fact that when he tongue-punched your gob he managed to lick the roof of your mouth and the back of your front teeth lol ;)

Good to see you back anyways. Bet you're climbing the wall dying to get back on the bike, eh?
You don't know the half of it.

Nina is currently sat next to a growing pile of modifications which will include a new colour scheme, rebuilt forks with Ohlins internls (Courtesy of @Dayo ) New under tray, new exhaust, brake upgrades, New rear lights, and some other bits I will pick up along the way.

Hopefully gonns swap the swingarm and exhaust for a B1h version so I can fit a newer rear hugger and my choice of slip on cans