Putters (Golf)

Selling your old bike or some spare parts or clothing, this is the correct section for you.
NOTE - trade adverts will be removed without warning. All adverts must contain the following. Location, Contact details, Price and ideally pictures. Adverts missing any of the above will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
Occams Razor
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Putters (Golf)

Post by Occams Razor » 05 Aug 2015, 19:57

I know there are a few golfers on here so some of my old collection might be of interest, not selling them all but a few that I'm letting go.

Bronty Classic, probably bought about 1981, no serial numbers but it's one of the last of the hickory shaft ones produced, wound leather grip and absolutely pristine condition. £30 ono

Ram Zebra, original model not sure what year this is but pretty much perfect, comes with the original knitted Zebra headcover. £15 ono

Mizuno T301 Dare to Dream, original rocking horse shit rare Japanese model, it has the silver head cover, non original Odyssey grip because I actually used this one, very good condition but normal use marks. £40 ono

Just in case there are any collectors on here I'm selling the holy grail, a 1966 Scottsdale Ping Anser just in case there's anyone here interested before I put it for sale elsewhere.

PM me for pictures.