Benelli Tornado RS

Selling your old bike or some spare parts or clothing, this is the correct section for you.
NOTE - trade adverts will be removed without warning. All adverts must contain the following. Location, Contact details, Price and ideally pictures. Adverts missing any of the above will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Benelli Tornado RS

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 07 Jul 2017, 00:52

Quick sale needed, chucked it on ebay for £3500, literally got stuck on it this afternoon so time for the Blue Pass to make an appearance, i am officially disabled :,(

Imagehas to be the cheapest Benelli RS in the country, if not the world (there are very few left) probably the least arrogant (and hairy) Italian you'll ever get your leg over.

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Benelli Tornado RS

Post by Clarkey » 07 Jul 2017, 10:01

rumpoldstilskin wrote:Quick sale needed, chucked it on ebay for £3500, literally got stuck on it this afternoon so time for the Blue Pass to make an appearance, i am officially disabled :,(

Imagehas to be the cheapest Benelli RS in the country, if not the world (there are very few left) probably the least arrogant (and hairy) Italian you'll ever get your leg over.
Sorry to hear you're having to sell it. Best of luck with the sale

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 07 Jul 2017, 13:57

Clarkey wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:Quick sale needed, chucked it on ebay for £3500, literally got stuck on it this afternoon so time for the Blue Pass to make an appearance, i am officially disabled :,(

cheers :) you never did come to have a go, kinda gutted, could have gotten you hooked haha

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 07 Jul 2017, 18:29

Good luck with the sale ya cripple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 07 Jul 2017, 19:20

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

cheers :) you never did come to have a go, kinda gutted, could have gotten you hooked haha
Being hooked and having 3.5k to blow are two different things! Fairly sure I'd like it

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 07 Jul 2017, 21:40

Clarkey wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Clarkey wrote: Sorry to hear you're having to sell it. Best of luck with the sale

Being hooked and having 3.5k to blow are two different things! Fairly sure I'd like it

tesco are doing 30months interest free credit cards- Image

Need to buy myself a sweet pimp stick or fat lad cruiser

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 08 Jul 2017, 06:33

Thought about changing my V11 as I was finding it tiresome to ride. Then decided to just change the riding position to something closer to my Breva that works for me.

Hope the sale comes off well.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

norifan
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by norifan » 10 Jul 2017, 11:12

It's a lovely looker for sure, doesn't seem a lot of money either, good luck

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 12 Jul 2017, 23:21

Sold for just £3k but meh, its money. Got something i can hopefully keep and ride regardless of my shit leg.

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 13 Jul 2017, 06:59

rumpoldstilskin wrote:Sold for just £3k but meh, its money. Got something i can hopefully keep and ride regardless of my shit leg.
IBS as well! You get all the luck.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,