Benelli Tornado RS

Selling your old bike or some spare parts or clothing, this is the correct section for you.
NOTE - trade adverts will be removed without warning. All adverts must contain the following. Location, Contact details, Price and ideally pictures. Adverts missing any of the above will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Benelli Tornado RS

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 19 Jul 2017, 23:45

cupidstunt wrote:You will now need to get a bigger beard.
been growing it for 6months, not even an inch long hahaha feel old but still not as hairy as i should be.

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 20 Jul 2017, 15:10

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Dave wrote:looks ace will ,,is that a Forty eight sportster ?
bang on Dave, 48 XL1200, just a bog standard one for now until the MV is gone next year, lovely to ride just a small tank range but hey ho.
did you get it at Bowkers ? bang some Vance and hines on it along with big breather ,,awesome mate I love em .Picked up a Fat Bob last year for warm sunny days , didn't get used much but its there to use when I can ....Enjoy
:

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 20 Jul 2017, 22:02

Fat Bob. I remember him. Them breakouts are the one for me. (If i was loaded)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Revving the bollox off it since 1982

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 20 Jul 2017, 22:52

FB was a great lad ......was in two minds about the breakout , so low they would touch down at 10 degree lean. . New foot boards every week !
:

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 21 Jul 2017, 01:30

Dave wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Dave wrote:looks ace will ,,is that a Forty eight sportster ?
bang on Dave, 48 XL1200, just a bog standard one for now until the MV is gone next year, lovely to ride just a small tank range but hey ho.
did you get it at Bowkers ? bang some Vance and hines on it along with big breather ,,awesome mate I love em .Picked up a Fat Bob last year for warm sunny days , didn't get used much but its there to use when I can ....Enjoy
i did look at them but the misses knows it'd make sense to put a pillion on at the same time to save on labour costs so she's staying standard for as long as i can haha.

Would probably pull better with a stage 1 but the whole kit is rather pricey, will shop around nearer the time, give us a shout when you are riding fat bob Image

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 21 Jul 2017, 01:32

Dave wrote:FB was a great lad ......was in two minds about the breakout , so low they would touch down at 10 degree lean. . New foot boards every week !
oh and yeah from Bowkers. My brother in law just sold his breakout for that reason, had it 2 years and lost just £400! Such good bikes for holding their value.

I managed to scrape the O/S foot peg on mine tuther day coming off the M57/rainford bypass roundabout- shat myself