Vespa s 125 white £900 ono

Selling your old bike or some spare parts or clothing, this is the correct section for you.
NOTE - trade adverts will be removed without warning. All adverts must contain the following. Location, Contact details, Price and ideally pictures. Adverts missing any of the above will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
jimmytanko
Reactions:
Vespa s 125 white £900 ono

Post by jimmytanko » 12 Apr 2017, 11:52

for sale is my piaggio Vespa S 125. 2008 reg, i've owned it since august, used it for the back end of the summer and then the odd dry day during winter. it's a used scooter, and the person who i bought it from was very much a learner. so it's been dropped a few times and that's why they sold it, they just couldn't ride it.so i bought it, had grand plans of a full strip down and everything, but life gets in the way, and major house renovations have meant i'm selling it. i've swapped a few bits over to tidy it up a bit, gave it a service when i got it, and i have a few spares to come with it like a new front mudguard as the one that's on is glued together. it's a decent little scooter, will do 60+ mph,starts on the button every time,and has never let me down, it's just time for it to go, either ride as is and use it all summer or do what i planned and sort it properly. open to sensible offers but i won't sell for silly money. any questions please ask and i'd much prefer view before buying. test rides only with full asking price in my hand. payment via cash on collection please. thanksImageImageImageImage

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

jimmytanko
Reactions:
Re: Vespa s 125 white £900 ono

Post by jimmytanko » 22 May 2017, 12:09

Still for sale.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

jimmytanko
Reactions:
Re: Vespa s 125 white £900 ono

Post by jimmytanko » 03 Jun 2017, 20:51

Scooter now sold (well deposit taken)