HJC IS-Max 2 Helmet size XXL

Selling your old bike or some spare parts or clothing, this is the correct section for you.
NOTE - trade adverts will be removed without warning. All adverts must contain the following. Location, Contact details, Price and ideally pictures. Adverts missing any of the above will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
Goosecipher
Reactions:
HJC IS-Max 2 Helmet size XXL

Post by Goosecipher » 25 Mar 2017, 13:36

Probably a rookie mistake, tried helmet on in the shop and seemed fine, went home and found one cheaper online. It's fine for me when open but as soon as I close the flip-up, I get rubbing above my left eyebrow on my brow bone (think pronounced brow of Cro-Magnon man). As much as I like the helmet, can't live with it unfortunately. Have since gone out and bought a Shark, which so far is all-day comfortable.

Colour is anthracite silver, size XXL. Never worn in anger, only sat at my desk to try it, so like new. Complete with all the literature etc like a new helmet would be, it's just minus the box. SHARP tested and achieved 4 stars, https://sharp.dft.gov.uk/testsratings/hjc-max-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bought for £125, will accept £80. Contact number: 07802-353115, probably easiest by text and I'll call you back, as don't always have phone with me due to work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.