Triumph daytona 955i

Selling your old bike or some spare parts or clothing, this is the correct section for you.
NOTE - trade adverts will be removed without warning. All adverts must contain the following. Location, Contact details, Price and ideally pictures. Adverts missing any of the above will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
jimmytanko
Reactions:
Triumph daytona 955i

Post by jimmytanko » 18 Mar 2017, 20:48

For Sale is my Triumph Daytona 955i. i've owned the bike for just shy of a year, and am only selling it because i've barely used it. unfortunately due to work commitments the time that i used to have to get out and ride has been taken away, and the bike has done 100 miles since it's last MOT. the bike has been well looked after, had a fresh oil and filter change before the MOT and has been regularly cleaned and checked over. it's been kept indoors throughout its life with me too. Now the bike is recorded as a CAT D, this was before my ownership. there is some small evidence of the bike having been crashed previously however it is a very small amount of damage and the bike has been well repaired and is completely fine to ride. The bike has been fitted with a set of brand new Metzeler Roadtec Z8's just before the MOT so they have had at most 200 miles put on them. it also had a brand new VARTA battery and a new Reg/Rec fitted when i got the bike. i've done this with every bike i've owned as a precaution. i'm not sure what else to say about it really. it's a lovely bike, the most comfortable sports bike i've ever ridden, it's got a lovely sounding triple engine and personally i love the colour. i just won't be getting a chance to use it anytime soon so it's time to say goodbye. Test rides are available as long as i have the full cash asking price in my hand and proof of insurance. collection only from St Helens
£2200 ono. 
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Last edited by jimmytanko on 18 Mar 2017, 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Reactions:
Re: Triumph daytona 955i

Post by Dave » 18 Mar 2017, 22:22

Don't forget to put your price In the ad jimmy
:

jimmytanko
Reactions:
Re: Triumph daytona 955i

Post by jimmytanko » 18 Mar 2017, 23:06

I won't let me edit it Dave sorry.
Price is £2200 ono.