Battery controller/maintainer (NEW)

Selling your old bike or some spare parts or clothing, this is the correct section for you.
NOTE - trade adverts will be removed without warning. All adverts must contain the following. Location, Contact details, Price and ideally pictures. Adverts missing any of the above will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Battery controller/maintainer (NEW)

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 09 Aug 2016, 20:24

Just realised I bought two of these and obviously only need the one.

Brand new in the box- only issue is it has a euro 2 pin wall plug (bought for my MV agusta) other end is standard on most ducati's, MV's, etc or just snip and connect whatever you have or buy an adapter on ebay (cheap)

Cost me £59

£30 ono

Tech specs;
BC Junior 900 is the battery charger with 2 LEDs by BC Battery Controller, ideal for the recovery, charge, desulphation and maintainance of all motorcycle, atv, moped, snowmobile and jetski batteries.
The battery charger is designed to stay always connected to the battery, with no risk and no need to disconnect the battery from the vehicle, keeping it fully charged during long periods of inactivity (even months). Moreover, it can be used for the slow charge and maintenance of car batteries.
A couple of LEDs indicate the charging cycle executed as well as any functioning error in real time.

TECHNICAL FEATURES
Max. Charge Current: 0.9 Amp
Charging Algorithm: 8 cycles, 100% automatic
For all 12V lead acid batteries (Traditional, Gel, MF, VRLA, AGM, etc)from 1.2 to 100 Ah
Recovery of deep discharged batteries (starting from 1.25 Volt)
Desulfation and equalization cycles
Battery End-Cycle Test
Protections vs short circuit, polarity inversion, overcharge and overheating. No sparks and no interferences with on board electronics
Warranty extended to 3 yearsImageImage

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Battery controller/maintainer (NEW)

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 12 Aug 2016, 22:28

Now sold :)