T REG SUZUKI GSXR600 SRAD.

Selling your old bike or some spare parts or clothing, this is the correct section for you.
NOTE - trade adverts will be removed without warning. All adverts must contain the following. Location, Contact details, Price and ideally pictures. Adverts missing any of the above will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
jimmytanko
Reactions:
T REG SUZUKI GSXR600 SRAD.

Post by jimmytanko » 07 Jul 2016, 18:47

I'm thinking of selling my 1999 T reg suzuki gsxr 600 srad.
It's got a great number plate ending in SOA (sons of anarchy) that could be worth something on its own too.
It's done just shy of 60k, so it's done plenty of miles and it's not the best to look at either it's tatty and the paint job is dodgy, but underneath that it's basically sound.
There are a few bad points like the downpipes are blowing a little bit, and the exhaust has been modified to fit and it's not great.
It's also had a bit of work done to get it through its MOT last year and useable as a track bike.
It had overhauled forks fitted, overhauled front brakes Inc pads and fluids
New rear pads
Overhauled rear shock linkage and dogbones as the other ones were shot, it also had new oil and filter too.
It's got Mot until 1st Nov 2016.
It's got pirelli supercorsas fitted with a bit of life left in them too.
As I said it's far from perfect but rides and stops fine, and would be perfect as a trackday toy too with a reg number that could be worth a bit too.
Looking for £1000 ono.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk

jimmytanko
Reactions:
Re: T REG SUZUKI GSXR600 SRAD.

Post by jimmytanko » 02 Oct 2016, 18:52

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222268794343" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk