The "Where's my bike?" thread.

Enough Said!
User avatar
lee
Moderator
Reactions:
Posts: 1401
Joined: 12 Mar 2015, 15:18
Re: The "Where's my bike?" thread.

Post by lee » 23 May 2016, 14:14

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
jimmytanko wrote:The Martin Inn?

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk
yeah its The Martin, now closed RIP free food
That the place we went with the nice staff?

User avatar
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 1715
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 22:31
Re: The "Where's my bike?" thread.

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 23 May 2016, 14:38

lee wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
jimmytanko wrote:The Martin Inn?

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk
yeah its The Martin, now closed RIP free food
That the place we went with the nice staff?
yeah mate

User avatar
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 1715
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 22:31
Re: The "Where's my bike?" thread.

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 23 May 2016, 15:52

jimmytanko wrote:When did it close?

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk
last wednesday. Landlady has given it up to look after her mum who's ill apparently. Shame as with a bit more promo in the summer and it'd be booming again. The food was excellent & massive portions, biker beer was low alc % and the summer bands were great.
If i had some £ i'd take the pub over- loads of land with it.

User avatar
jimmytanko
Reactions:
Posts: 499
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 10:47
Re: The "Where's my bike?" thread.

Post by jimmytanko » 23 May 2016, 16:05

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
jimmytanko wrote:When did it close?

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk
last wednesday. Landlady has given it up to look after her mum who's ill apparently. Shame as with a bit more promo in the summer and it'd be booming again. The food was excellent & massive portions, biker beer was low alc % and the summer bands were great.
If i had some £ i'd take the pub over- loads of land with it.
Boo :(

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk

User avatar
jimmytanko
Reactions:
Posts: 499
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 10:47
Re: The "Where's my bike?" thread.

Post by jimmytanko » 27 May 2016, 14:33

Image

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk

User avatar
Dave
Moderator
Reactions:
Posts: 1360
Joined: 12 Mar 2015, 15:51
Re: The

Post by Dave » 27 May 2016, 21:01

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
jimmytanko wrote:The Martin Inn?

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk
yeah its The Martin, now closed RIP free food
Wow ! thats been going years …I made the back fitting for the downstairs bar there about 25 years ago ??? the ceiling of the bar area was full of ladies glued to it ….John Mawdsley had it at that time
:

User avatar
Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 806
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 21:46
Re: The "Where's my bike?" thread.

Post by Stumoores » 14 Jun 2016, 17:39

Image
Ha ha
Revving the bollox off it since 1982

User avatar
Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 806
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 21:46
Re: The "Where's my bike?" thread.

Post by Stumoores » 29 Oct 2017, 12:47

When's this board upgrade appnin then ? Image

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Revving the bollox off it since 1982

User avatar
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 1715
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 22:31
Re: The "Where's my bike?" thread.

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 31 Oct 2017, 22:24

Stumoores wrote:When's this board upgrade appnin then ? Image

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
’the wall?’ National war memorial up north or wherever it is.

User avatar
Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 806
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 21:46
Re: The "Where's my bike?" thread.

Post by Stumoores » 01 Nov 2017, 19:09

Wigan Shit works ( Hoscar Moss)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Revving the bollox off it since 1982


Post Reply