Another Intruder

Enough Said!
J..R
Reactions:
Another Intruder

Post by J..R » 27 Jun 2022, 19:23

Nope not that kind of Intruder..

But its the 2nd Intruder I have owned, the first one, although it ws a cracking bike was causing me more problems thenI would let on...

This one though is an 03 intruder, with when I purchased it had just shy of 12.2k miles on it at £1850!!!!! (nearest ones on ebay with 25k+ where going for 2.5k at least)

Chains been sorted since these photo's, 3 turns on each side and a new rear left indicator has been ordered (as it needed one in all honesty), as well as having a new rear tyre ready to go.

I rode the bike back from just outside of Settle after seeing it, and I'll be completely honest, I had a big smile on my face the entire time.

ImageSuzuki_03_Intruder by john rooney, on Flickr

ImageSuzuki_03_Intruder_03 by john rooney, on Flickr

Hopefully at somepoint once this is paid off be going in for the full test (at long last)

Thanks for Looking!

John.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Another Intruder

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 20 Nov 2022, 20:27

J..R wrote:Nope not that kind of Intruder..

But its the 2nd Intruder I have owned, the first one, although it ws a cracking bike was causing me more problems thenI would let on...

This one though is an 03 intruder, with when I purchased it had just shy of 12.2k miles on it at £1850!!!!! (nearest ones on ebay with 25k+ where going for 2.5k at least)

Chains been sorted since these photo's, 3 turns on each side and a new rear left indicator has been ordered (as it needed one in all honesty), as well as having a new rear tyre ready to go.

I rode the bike back from just outside of Settle after seeing it, and I'll be completely honest, I had a big smile on my face the entire time.

Hopefully at somepoint once this is paid off be going in for the full test (at long last)

Thanks for Looking!

John.
Great shot that besides the old bridge. Is that Wets Bank side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 29 Dec 2022, 23:56

J..R wrote:Nope not that kind of Intruder..

Thanks for Looking!

John.
Glad you're enjoying it, a first ride giving you a big smile is a hard feeling to beat

Best of luck with the full test when the time comes

J..R
Reactions:

Post by J..R » 02 Jan 2023, 16:40

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 20:27

Great shot that besides the old bridge. Is that Wets Bank side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, on a hot day its a great place to go down and get photo's of the bike, I didn't fancy taking it to the tunnel though below as it was a bit slippy!
Clarkey wrote:
29 Dec 2022, 23:56
Glad you're enjoying it, a first ride giving you a big smile is a hard feeling to beat

Best of luck with the full test when the time comes
I'm just doing all the practicing now with the theory so I can confidently go in for this, then will go to the same training school I did the CBT on a few months ago for the mod 1/2 etc!