Helmet painting time

Share any projects that you've undertaken, or modifications made to your bike.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Helmet painting time

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 26 Dec 2016, 21:57

Just bought this old beauty to do as another piece for my man room mainly and for more practise on curved surfaces; watch this space, starting as soon as it arrives :)

A steal at £9 and it fits

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Helmet painting time

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 06 Jan 2017, 13:31

ImageImage

Before re-painting it in pearl matt white/cream i decided to have a go with the eld Sharpie's, not bad in my opinion, need lots more practise on fonts and also eat breakfast- hand is very shaky ffs.

cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:

Post by cupidstunt » 06 Jan 2017, 19:02

You need to cut down on wanking if your hand is shakey.
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek:

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 06 Jan 2017, 19:26

cupidstunt wrote:You need to cut down on wanking if your hand is shakey.
think its tuther way around, carpel tunnel syndrome Image

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 16 Oct 2017, 00:58

ImageImageImage
Forgot i never posted what happened to this lid, went a different direction after a close friend bought a H2R, he managed to not only write the bike off but also break his neck before i got this to him.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 07 Dec 2018, 21:29

Holy thread revival.... my other lid project albeit a non-road legal one.

Image watch this space, and yes its as big a pain as it looks to get flat 🤬

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 07 Dec 2018, 22:20

rumpoldstilskin wrote:ImageImageImage
Forgot i never posted what happened to this lid, went a different direction after a close friend bought a H2R, he managed to not only write the bike off but also break his neck before i got this to him.
Fuck me, never seen that before, quite a sombre post! How is the guy now? Where did he write it off, the R isn't road legal right so guess he was going some, jeez

Live Forever or Die Trying

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 07 Dec 2018, 23:18

Clarkey wrote:
Fuck me, never seen that before, quite a sombre post! How is the guy now? Where did he write it off, the R isn't road legal right so guess he was going some, jeez

Is that not what its called? The supercharged chrome looking kwak? Anywho it were up Yorkshire way, bike was a write off.
He’s alright now i hear, metal plates galore.
Another friend did a similar number on his 16 plate R1, Jordan, he was a mess for about a year, seen him playing golf this summer! No way i’d have been as lucky.

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 07 Dec 2018, 23:27

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Is that not what its called? The supercharged chrome looking kwak? Anywho it were up Yorkshire way, bike was a write off.
Another friend did a similar number on his 16 plate R1, Jordan, he was a mess for about a year, seen him playing golf this summer! No way i’d have been as lucky.
I might well be wrong as not up on sports bike models, but believe the H2R is the 300bhp non road legal one, with the H2 a road legal 'only' 200ish bhp one

Crashing ain't good

Is he paralysed or anything?

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 10 Dec 2018, 23:27

Clarkey wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Clarkey wrote: Fuck me, never seen that before, quite a sombre post! How is the guy now? Where did he write it off, the R isn't road legal right so guess he was going some, jeez

I might well be wrong as not up on sports bike models, but believe the H2R is the 300bhp non road legal one, with the H2 a road legal 'only' 200ish bhp one

Crashing ain't good

Is he paralysed or anything?

Both alright strangely. I’d have definitely crumbled way before impact.