My name is Will and I have an impulse disorder

Share any projects that you've undertaken, or modifications made to your bike.
Post Reply
User avatar
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 2021
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 22:31
My name is Will and I have an impulse disorder

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 30 Mar 2022, 21:31

So this happened…..Image
Image
And yes it doesn’t run ImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 1200
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 16:14
Re: My name is Will and I have an impulse disorder

Post by Clarkey » 12 Apr 2022, 01:52

I hope if I ever have something to sell I still have your contact details... Salesman's dream, lol

You doing good?

User avatar
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 2021
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 22:31
Re: My name is Will and I have an impulse disorder

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 15 Apr 2022, 20:19

Clarkey wrote:I hope if I ever have something to sell I still have your contact details... Salesman's dream, lol

You doing good?
Hahaha mate, I probably am to be honest.

Doing alright yeah, operation postponed again,… absolutely f**led off so I buy a truck for camping and to look cool as hell on my drive (as it doesn’t run) lol.

How’s thee? Seems like there’s only 5/6 of us left here, be a small Christmas card list


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 1200
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 16:14
Re: My name is Will and I have an impulse disorder

Post by Clarkey » 16 Apr 2022, 21:08

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Clarkey wrote:I hope if I ever have something to sell I still have your contact details... Salesman's dream, lol

You doing good?
Hahaha mate, I probably am to be honest.

Doing alright yeah, operation postponed again,… absolutely f**led off so I buy a truck for camping and to look cool as hell on my drive (as it doesn’t run) lol.

How’s thee? Seems like there’s only 5/6 of us left here, be a small Christmas card list


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you're ok, but sorry to hear you're having to wait

Yeah I'm alright thanks, hopefully will get some miles on the bike this year but we'll see

User avatar
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 2021
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 22:31
Re: My name is Will and I have an impulse disorder

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 18 Apr 2022, 17:37

Clarkey wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Clarkey wrote:I hope if I ever have something to sell I still have your contact details... Salesman's dream, lol

You doing good?
Hahaha mate, I probably am to be honest.

Doing alright yeah, operation postponed again,… absolutely f**led off so I buy a truck for camping and to look cool as hell on my drive (as it doesn’t run) lol.

How’s thee? Seems like there’s only 5/6 of us left here, be a small Christmas card list


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you're ok, but sorry to hear you're having to wait

Yeah I'm alright thanks, hopefully will get some miles on the bike this year but we'll see
Eye, I’m hoping the same but some Audi driving tw@ sped off from traffic lights tuther day cracking my headlight- ffs.
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 2021
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 22:31
Re: My name is Will and I have an impulse disorder

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 10 May 2022, 00:07

So the old engine is out and the new one has arrived, hoping to be mobile by the weekend with some luck
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Post Reply