Bike Valeter

Having a bit of trouble? Maybe we can help.
pip
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Bike Valeter

Post by pip » 22 Oct 2015, 07:24

£65 to clean a bike,you're having a giraffe. All you need is some wd40 and some Mr Sheen and some rags plus elbow grease.what's the world coming to.

SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:

Post by SMUDGER » 22 Oct 2015, 07:30

pip wrote:£65 to clean a bike,you're having a giraffe. All you need is some wd40 and some Mr Sheen and some rags plus elbow grease.what's the world coming to.
We must be old tight bas####s

Sent from my Z130 using Tapatalk

Loose Sprockets
Reactions:

Post by Loose Sprockets » 22 Oct 2015, 08:46

It's not a 'come to you' service, but Rob at SCM in Denton does bike valet at a good price. Its not far at all from you either.

Rich696
Reactions:

Post by Rich696 » 18 Feb 2016, 22:46

Resurrection of an old thread I know but due to one thing and another (massive amount of ACF purchased ) I can now offer the full valet and ACF treatment for £35 to forum members some folk like to do it themselves as stated previously and I don't blame you but I am an absolutely obsessive cleaner !! Any one want pics before and after etc etc I'm more than happy to provide its a come to you or bring to me service which ever suits Mrs drives customers home within reason !! We are a small family bike business that thrives on word of mouth so if any one interested PM me and I will answer any questions you might have.

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 19 Feb 2016, 08:12

Rich696 wrote:Resurrection of an old thread I know but due to one thing and another (massive amount of ACF purchased ) I can now offer the full valet and ACF treatment for £35 to forum members some folk like to do it themselves as stated previously and I don't blame you but I am an absolutely obsessive cleaner !! Any one want pics before and after etc etc I'm more than happy to provide its a come to you or bring to me service which ever suits Mrs drives customers home within reason !! We are a small family bike business that thrives on word of mouth so if any one interested PM me and I will answer any questions you might have.
A few before and after pics will be good, as well as company name and location?

Cheers

Live Forever or Die Trying

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 19 Feb 2016, 09:32

Rich696 wrote:Resurrection of an old thread I know but due to one thing and another (massive amount of ACF purchased ) I can now offer the full valet and ACF treatment for £35 to forum members some folk like to do it themselves as stated previously and I don't blame you but I am an absolutely obsessive cleaner !! Any one want pics before and after etc etc I'm more than happy to provide its a come to you or bring to me service which ever suits Mrs drives customers home within reason !! We are a small family bike business that thrives on word of mouth so if any one interested PM me and I will answer any questions you might have.
Id be interested in getting my ktm done.

Drop me a pm with your location as im sure you are pretty local to me.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Pacuk » 19 Feb 2016, 09:49

Would you do Oldham area on a weekday when the wife's at work :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:

Post by SMUDGER » 19 Feb 2016, 12:15

I'd possibly be interested after I swap alternator and while swing arm is off remove service rust and repaint I can see price increasing for me

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Rich696
Reactions:

Post by Rich696 » 19 Feb 2016, 18:03

SMUDGER wrote:I'd possibly be interested after I swap alternator and while swing arm is off remove service rust and repaint I can see price increasing for me

I stick to price quoted to all forum members no matter what !! Might live to regret that ! I will get a few pics of various bikes before and after on over weekend done a triumph explorer xc today that was a mess and pics before and after really show what gets done got an old bandit in tomorrow and a Ducati 848 I'm based near to wigan but im mobile as well all I need is room to get round the bike can do it wet or dry as I erect a cover to do it Im a fully qualified bike mechanic I carry out repairs also and I have a large selection of secondhand spares as I break bikes as well but the valet and acf side as gone ballistic of late. I like to think it's because I do a good job

SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:

Post by SMUDGER » 19 Feb 2016, 18:05

Rich696 wrote:
SMUDGER wrote:I'd possibly be interested after I swap alternator and while swing arm is off remove service rust and repaint I can see price increasing for me

I stick to price quoted to all forum members no matter what !! Might live to regret that ! I will get a few pics of various bikes before and after on over weekend done a triumph explorer xc today that was a mess and pics before and after really show what gets done got an old bandit in tomorrow and a Ducati 848 I'm based near to wigan but im mobile as well all I need is room to get round the bike can do it wet or dry as I erect a cover to do it Im a fully qualified bike mechanic I carry out repairs also and I have a large selection of secondhand spares as I break bikes as well but the valet and acf side as gone ballistic of late. I like to think it's because I do a good job
Have you got a st1100 alternator????
Reasonably priced